Stunning images of Wicklow’s coastline were among the shortlisted images in this y…….
More On RSS Feeds
- Meghan Markle Reportedly Got Her Wikipedia Page Changed After She Met Prince Harry - MarieClaire.com
- Madison names Morrison as the next Athletic Director effective immediately - 953wiki.com
- Sola Onayiga Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Death, Age, Parents, Kids, Family, Net Worth & More - News Unzip
- Pop Smoke Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net worth, Parents, Siblings, Wiki, Biography & More - News Unzip
- Which Free Digital Marketing Course Is Right for You? - CMSWire
Stunning images of Wicklow’s coastline were among the shortlisted images in this year’s Love Your Coast photography competition.
A Small World’ was taken by Githin Tom Zachariah at Glen Beach cliff walk, Dunbur Lower. It was shortlisted in the Coastal Landscape category.
James Grandfield’s ‘Three Generations’ was shot at Wicklow Head. The image of the lighthouses was shortlisted in the Coastal Heritage category.
Odeta Burokaite’s photo of the webbed foot of a swan at Kilcoole Beach was shortlisted in the Creativity and Coast category.
Almost 1,300 entries were received for the 2021 competition.
Michael John O’Mahony, director of the Environmental Education Unit said: “This is the 12th year of the competition and it has been very successful and very well received and we have seen some of the most amazing photographs of our coast over the last number of years. This is more than just a photography competition: we are an island nation and our coast and marine environment are incredibly important to us. Clean Coasts has almost 2,000 volunteer groups who are doing amazing work when it comes to managing and protecting our marine environment, so these photographs are a way for everybody to appreciate and celebrate our coast and be inspired to get involved too.”